Car Accident Lawyers in Hilton Head
Committed to Providing Fierce Legal Representation
Car accidents can result in serious, life-altering injuries and, in many cases, they are avoidable and the result of negligent or reckless behavior. At Horton & Associates, LLC in Hilton Head, our personal injury team is dedicated to providing knowledgeable legal support and guidance.
We have handled hundreds of cases with successful results and are backed by more than 15 years of experience. You can rely on us to fight tirelessly on your behalf for the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
Reach out to our law firm today at (843) 420-1344 to request a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys to get started on your case.
Filing a Personal Injury Claim
After being injured in a car accident, it is crucial to take swift legal action to ensure you do not miss out on your chance to file a lawsuit and recover damages. If the statute of limitations runs out, you will forever miss out on your chance to receive compensation for your injuries.
How to Handle the Aftermath of a Car Accident
The scene of a car accident can feel chaotic and overwhelming. To protect the future of your case, it is essential to take certain steps in the immediate aftermath.
Here are some tips on what to do after a car accident:
- Dial 9-1-1, even if no one appears to be in need of emergency medical assistance. You will still need to report the accident to law enforcement.
- Trade information with the other driver or drivers involved, including proof of insurance and drivers’ licenses.
- Thoroughly document everything by taking pictures, including the damage done to vehicles involved, any visible injuries, and the surroundings.
- Talk to witnesses and obtain their contact information.
- Call your insurance company.
- Speak to an attorney at our law firm.
Discuss the Details of Your Car Accident Case During a Free Initial Case Review
If you were injured in a car accident, the personal injury team at Horton & Associates, LLC in Hilton Head will provide the fierce legal advocacy you need to pursue the compensation you deserve. You can feel confident in our team’s ability to ensure you receive the best possible results for your case.
Reach out to our law firm today at (843) 420-1344 to set up a free initial case evaluation with one of our knowledgeable car accident attorneys to learn more about what we can do to assist you.
"I was extremely happy with the way everything was handled and the solution they reached."
Overall, my favorite thing about that firm is how confident they were able to make me feel.- Frankie W.